Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome!




Hey Everybody! I have been a fan of the USCL ever since it's inception, and have been wanting to have a franchise from Los Angeles, my hometown. Well, here it is! While my rating is not yet quite high enough to play on the team, I hope to be part of the franchise by writing previews and/or recaps for the team's matches. I plan to blog about once every week for the USCL community. Moreover, I am also using this as an opportunity to expose the chess community to my writing, as I hope to write for Chess Life Online someday. Finally, I would really appreciate any feedback on this blog, positive or negative! Thanks, enjoy this blog, and I wish you all good chess!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. Excellent insights into the USCL. We'll see how good your predictions are.

    ReplyDelete